Photobucket
Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Her ;
EHHYO . This lil girl's name's Mariam Lim, and she's born on th 02/03/1995 C:
She loves slacking, audi-ing, feeling th rain, just looking outside th glass of a bus, all colours, and CHOCOLATES! + all th sweet things that people do for her. She loves her friends, family and lastly, HERSELF C: Her current school is BVSS, formerly from HONG WEN SCHOOL! when she gets mad, watch out. she's always seen with a smile (sometimes fake) or sometimes with a dark expression. what you peepos see on th outside may not be th real her C: SHE WANTS: Laser surgery to cure my eyes O.O
PLEASANT surprises to fall like nobody's business :DD
Gather with 6 Patience again XD
Go Japan, America[Hollywood XD], Korea!
Laptop or my own com/ HAVE THAT COM ALL TO MYSELF :DD
Score with flying colours for all subjects=DD

Dun like her? FUCK OFF. (:



-That's her ;
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


Photobucket
The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away


SCREAM;TALK

- Wash away those harsh feelings -


PLURK ;D Y

Plurk.com



Photobucket
I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

HWS:
  • WeiLing
  • HuiWen
  • Drusilla
  • Jamie
  • Sarah
  • JingXuan
  • Casia
  • Zhi Ying
  • Yu Xin
  • Yu Han
  • Felicia Soh
  • Yvonne
  • Sean Lim
  • Jing Xuan
  • 6 Patience
  • Cara
  • Jeremy(HWS)
  • Abigail
  • Bryan Teo
  • Jian Heng
  • Alisha
    BVSS:
  • Cavan
  • Yue Rong
  • Fanny
  • Shi Yun
  • Tiffany
  • Xin Ying
  • Jievanda
  • Andy
  • Brian
  • Lynn
  • Shu Xuan
  • Dwi
  • Yong Lun
  • Wen Jing
  • Khai Monte
  • Yang Kai
  • Wei Sin
  • Jonathan
    OTHERS:
  • ~LOONIES~
  • Yeezi


    Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
    Banners: reviviscent
    Others: (1 | 2)


  • "I speak my mind. If that makes me a bitch,so be it. I dont give a fuck."
    a href="<$BlogItemPermalinkURL$>"><$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>

    Shagged.
    Monday, February 21, 2011 || 9:41 AM

    Awww shoot.
    Why're you so sweet to me?
    I dont understand why.
    It's kinda giving me the wrong impression yo.

    Im constantly touched by your actions and words.
    Like how you said you couldnt accompany me until this late.
    I didnt even know you were gonna accompany me LOL.
    No wait, thats just normal since you were doing your own things.
    I shouldnt think too much now should I?

    Maybe the 'sweet dreams' every night wasnt on purpose as well bah.
    Maybe you do say it to everyone, idk?
    Maybe the increase in frequency of our conversing wasnt intentional too bah
    I shouldnt think too much now should I ?

    Im just so confused.
    What am I to you sometimes?
    When you ask about her my mind turns a 180 degrees to the moon.
    Well of course she's my awesome friend lah!
    Ayes shall not say anymore since idk how to describe this feeling.