"I speak my mind. If that makes me a bitch,so be it. I dont give a fuck."
a href="<$BlogItemPermalinkURL$>"><$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>
Lightless.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011 || 8:49 AM
Seriously, sometimes i get my hopes so high and then they just fall like that.
It's so depressing whenever that same topic comes out.
Initially i thought i was okay with it.
then, i start to become depressed.
Really man. please stop talking bout it i really really dont want to be involved in this.
idk what's with all these things lah.
i dont think other people are that oblivious to the point where only the star figure gets noticed.
i actually feel she should fend for herself you know?
if she keeps relying on for help,
you'll see that she become dependent on ppl feeding her.
yeah obviously i know she needs lots of care whatver, but seriously.
Dont you ever think that others need care? I need care?
Nevermind, you wouldnt notice anyways C:
SO i should just stop being so hopeful and become lightless. heartless.
I can do that definitely. I think even he has more care than you you know.
Nevermind. You'll never know. And when you do, it'll already be too late.